Hey people!!! Check this out!! Kind of scarey!!!

  • Broken Mirror
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 9:13 AM
      This is interesting.

      Pentagon Crash 9/11

      Where Is The Airplane...That Crashed into Pentagon...?

      Don't miss this. Really...where are the airplane parts?

      Go on this website and watch this film...do it quickly as it has

      been pulled off several websites already - and YOU'LL SEE WHY!

      http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main
    • Tami Halphen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 9:36 AM
        I have a movie called Painful Deceptions on DVD and it explores that problem with the Government's story and also problems with what happened to the two towers.

        http://www.erichufschmid.net/PainfulQuestionsBook.html

        If anyone would like to see it let me know, we could have a screening somewhere.

        On 9/1/05, Broken Mirror < darkbroken@...> wrote:
        This is interesting.

        Pentagon Crash 9/11

        Where Is The Airplane...That Crashed into Pentagon...?

        Don't miss this. Really...where are the airplane parts?

        Go on this website and watch this film...do it quickly as it has

        been pulled off several websites already - and YOU'LL SEE WHY!

          http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Tami Halphen