DTN Changes....420's, Century of Lies, Cultural Baggage

  • Dean Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      4:20 Drug War NEWS Online &
      The Cultural Baggage 1/2 hour program for 04/29/05 is now online.

      Drug Truth Network:  33 Broadcast Affiliates & More!

      This weeks' show features an interview with Dr. Robert Melameade regarding the various uses of medical marijuana.

      Also available at www.Audioport.org

      NOTE:  This Cultural Baggage will replace the usual Tuesday program.

      ALSO:  Houston’s Pacifica Station, KPFT has given the go ahead for "Century of Lies".  Our first, "audition" program was last Friday and is now online.  This "COL" progam and the one for next week will be used by the Drug Truth Network for the network to use on May 13 and May 20 when KPFT is in Pledge Drive.  It is our hope that affiliates will see merit in broadcasting both half hours.

      From Friday April 29, our guest on the first ever “Century of Lies” was Jack Cole, director of “Law Enforcement Against Prohibition”. www.leap.cc  Our new baby, “Century of Lies” will pick up a sledgehammer and drive home the point that the drug war is totally unworkable.  Guests will include judges, wardens, cops, prosecutors and those that were almost ground up in the eternal abuses of prohibition.  We’ll be doing segments, “Law Enforcement Against Prohibition”, “Saul turns to Paul”,  “Name that Jurisdiction by its Drug Laws” and Winston Francis will move his shtick to Century of Lies with his “The Official Government Truth”.  We will call for an immediate redirection of our policies, a reach towards sanity and fiscal responibity in regards to the whole of the drug war.

      1st Century of Lies, Online NOW:

      http://www.drugtruth.net/CenturyAudio/colramtorm/tocol042905.ram

      http://www.drugtruth.net/CenturyAudio/colmp3/COL_042905.mp3

      If your station is interested in picking up/adding either of these two programs, (or the seven, 3 minute “4:20 Drug War NEWS” reports), please advise.  My only pay is in adding your station to my affiliates list, so please let me know if you join up.

      4:20 Drug War NEWS, 5/02 to 05/08/05

      Monday  05/02/05 Tom Angel of Students for Sensible Drug Policy

      Tuesday  05/03/05 Jack Cole, Dir of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

      Wednesday 05/04/05 Official Government Truth w/Winston Francis

      Thursday 05/05/05 "Poppygate" w/ Glenn Greenway

      Friday 05/06/05  Phil Jackson w/ Black Perspective on Drug War

      Saturday  05/07/05  Howard & horse Misty cross US to end prohibition

      Sunday  05/08/05  Name jurisdiction by drug law, Doug McVay of Drug War Facts

      Both Cultural Baggage and Century of Lies will henceforward, be posted to our website www.drugtruth.net and to www.audioport.org.   (The seven daily “420’s are always posted by Monday AM for use Monday through Sunday.)

      Thank you for your support,

      Dean Becker
      281-752-9198
      Drug Truth Network/Pacifica Radio
      419  Lovett Blvd.
      Houston, TX. 77006

      “Best FM Talk Show" – Houston Press, 2004 (Cultural Baggage)
      “Best Radio Commentary" – Houston Press, 2003 (4:20 Drug War NEWS)
      Please visit: http://www.drugtruth.net
    • tom Loud
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Howdy Kids, Here's a scoop 'o poop on the Art Car Parade (13 &14, That's Fri and Sat after next):
           1. Here's the vol. form (attached below) I'm calling the office again today (Monday) to see if we can do something fun with our shirts on. Either get with me or email to oranges@...
           2. It's too late to get any kind of entry into the parade. If you knew someone with a car....
           3. An Art Wheelchair would be funny but funnier if we decorate Clayton (authors opinion)

        )O( Tom the Folksinger
        "Conspire" To breath together
        Facist Pig,Facist Pig,I'm going to blow your house down

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Tami Halphen