hello all

  • houstonraised
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      hi i'm adrian , i would like to have something like cali does with
      there prop 215 seeing how i a persistant insomniac a prescription
      would do me some good . do u all have like get togethers ? hey does
      anyone have a favorite type of weed they like to smoke ? i wouldnt
      ming geting my hands on jack herer i hear it great .