Someone left the flyers out in the rain....

  • Dr. Babs
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      "...and I'll never have that recipe agaaaaainn!
      Oh, no!"

      Yep, I'm still going to U of H to hand out
      some more flyers. It's covered, so you
      won't get wet except for getting to the
      student's center (which should be not
      that hard). They've got decent parking
      over there.

      Anyway, please consider just jumping in
      your car and coming down to U of H for
      an hour at noon. Phlyering is Phun!

      Tell me all about yourself, especially your very
      best attributes!

      Tracy Blevins, Ph.D.
      Medical Marijuana Barbie
      Me giving the Beeyotch Treatment to Swift Boat
      Liar For Bush John O'Neill
      READ http://www.bartcop.com EVERY DAY

      Things haven't changed much where George W Bush comes from. Houston is a cruel, crazy town on a filthy river in East Texas with no zoning laws and a culture of sex, money and violence. It's a shabby, sprawling metropolis ruled by brazen women, crooked cops and super-rich pansexual cowboys who live by the code of the West - which can mean just about anything you need it to mean, in a pinch.

      --Hunter S. Thompson