Re: [Houston NORML] Fw: [drugwar] Confronting Tom DeLay and John Walters

  • Tracy Blevins, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      I'm so proud of the Houston NORML group.

      We disrupted the HECK out of their conference.
      We wouldn't let them spread their lies in our neighborhood.

      Thanks especially to Frank for his great rundown of
      all the strong "boutique" weed strains of the past.
      ha ha  You must imagine how the people in attendance
      never expected to hear a bunch of stuff about Panama Red
      and all the great weed of the seventies.

      Tammy, too, for her nice overview of the action.

      Congrats to all!

      And I'm still willing to go and get some scooby snacks
      for tomorrow.  If you want something special, email me
      with requests.  If not, I plan to spend about 50-75 bucks.
      Is that okay with you, Cheryl?

      Tracy

      Tami <cannabis_flower@...> wrote:
      The second paragraph should read:

      I emailed several newsgroups asking for suggestions of questions that should be asked to John Walters.  There were a number of suggestions but the best were a list of questions I received from Jerry Epstein of DPFT.