420 Cheerleaders/Super Bowl

  • Tracy Blevins, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004

      Hi all.  Check the Sunday Houston Chronicle employment section

      under the Theatrical section for the weed cheerleader ad.

      "Aerobic dancers needed for Super Bowl event.

      Male and female, all ages.  call 646.258.1422"

      If you see it and cut out the ad for me, that would be sweet.

      It's running all week.  Any questions or ideas?

      Tracy

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Steven Nolin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
        just checking email, will do. when is practice? our
        meeting this month is on the 15th but we can move it
        around if we need to. what were some of the cheers
        that way we can get 'em down. one we have gotten
        pretty good at is

        NO MORE (one person)

        DRUG WAR! (everyone else)

        or

        what do we want?

        medical marijuana!

        when do we want it?

        now!!!

        or how about?

        1 - 2 -3 - 4

        we don't need a drug war

        5 -6 - 7 8

        regulate not incarcerate

        --- "Tracy Blevins, Ph.D."
        <scientistpolitician@...> wrote:

        > Hi all. Check the Sunday Houston Chronicle
        > employment section
        >
        > under the Theatrical section for the weed
        > cheerleader ad.
        >
        > "Aerobic dancers needed for Super Bowl event.
        >
        > Male and female, all ages. call 646.258.1422"
        >

        > If you see it and cut out the ad for me, that would
        > be sweet.
        >
        > It's running all week. Any questions or ideas?
        >

        > Tracy

        =====
        Thanks,

        Steve Nolin

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      • Tracy Blevins, Ph.D.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
          Excellent!  I have to make some money this next week or ten days,
          after which I will be returning to H-town for the final organizing.  I'll
          see if I can't make the meeting on the 15th.

          Tracy

          Steven Nolin <stevennolin@...> wrote:
          just checking email, will do. when is practice? our
          meeting this month is on the 15th but we can move it
          around if we need to. what were some of the cheers
          that way we can get 'em down. one we have gotten
          pretty good at is

          NO MORE (one person)

          DRUG WAR! (everyone else)

          or

          what do we want?

          medical marijuana!

          when do we want it?

          now!!!

          or how about?

          1 - 2 -3 - 4

          we don't need a drug war

          5 -6 - 7 8

          regulate not incarcerate

          --- "Tracy Blevins, Ph.D."
          <scientistpolitician@...> wrote:

          > Hi all.  Check the Sunday Houston Chronicle
          > employment section
          >
          > under the Theatrical section for the weed
          > cheerleader ad.
          >
          > "Aerobic dancers needed for Super Bowl event.
          >
          > Male and female, all ages.  call 646.258.1422"
          >

          > If you see it and cut out the ad for me, that would
          > be sweet.
          >
          > It's running all week.  Any questions or ideas?
          >

          > Tracy

          =====
          Thanks,

          Steve Nolin

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Steven Nolin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
            where was the meeting suppose to be this month?

            i think we had decided to have it where we had the
            holiday party (walter's 4215 washington) so we could
            plan for the 420. they have enough room on the dance
            floor for practicing. they have a stage too if there
            is no equipment on it i doubt they would mind.

            lemme know...

            =====
            Thanks,

            Steve Nolin