Re: [Houston NORML] Fwd: FW: ARO: Statement from Bryan Epis for the NORML conference

  • barbara hancock
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      when is the next social event,we are new to town and dont know anybody...

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Welcome to Houston! Our next get together will be May
        15th for our monthly meeting at Chapultapec Mexican
        Resturant. A reminder will be sent a few days before
        the meeting at the address will be on there. Hope to
        meet you at the meeting!

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Dean Becker
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          Hi Barbara,

          Good to hear from you.

          I hope you will come to our next meeting as well.

          There is much we need to accomplish, welcome.

          Dean Becker