Houston Police Chief on DTN

  • Dean Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
    It will be next Sunday before I air this conversation with HPD Police
    Chief Charles A. McClelland Jr.

    He had an oped ed 10 days ago in the Houston Chronicle
    http://www.chron.com/opinion/outlook/article/McClelland-Congress-needs-to-act-decisively-if-4599208.php

    Attached is a 15 minute, unedited discussion from this morning. Nothing
    too new but realize this is Houston which makes the Chiefs words all the
    more powerful.

    Likely will remain unedited for Cultural Baggage show this Sun 6/30.

    I was gentle as a lamb, hoping to continue this discussion.

    --
    Dean Becker
    Producer: Drug Truth Network, www.drugtruth.net