Unvarnished Truth Television Program

  • Dean Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Announcing the production of a weekly, one hour television program
      devoted exclusively to ending drug prohibition.

      Based at Houston's HMSTV studio. These programs will be broadcast
      locally on all the major cable providers of Houston with a potential of
      2.5 million people per week. HMS studio heads aware of Drug Truth
      Network radio's outreach around the North American continent sought me
      out to produce Unvarnished Truth with the hope that we can do the same
      outreach with these TV programs.

      Segments on this first of our weekly one hour shows features the Caravan
      for Peace, Sen Patrick Leahy, Portland reporter Doug McVay, Jack Cole of
      LEAP and captured segments from around the US showcasing the horrors we
      inflict on ourselves via the policy of drug prohibition.

      Public, college and independent television stations are invited to
      procure blue ray copies or DVD's, free of charge and all are invited to
      share the Unvarnished Truth.

      Here's the link to the first show, comments and advice much appreciated.

      http://www.unvarnishedtruth.org/

      Working on resolution and a new set of stage fright ;)

      Thank you,

      Dean

      --
      Dean Becker