Brand new, but want to go to Austin next weekend!!!

  • Mandy Reiss
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 10:22 AM
      Hi all, i JUST joined this group and I'm very very interested in going to Austin next weekend for the march. Can anyone advise? Thanks!
    • DJ Slammer
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 3:48 AM
        We usually car pool with Clay but he will be out of town. I am going but will need to head back about 3pm cause I have to work that night...

        --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, "Mandy Reiss" <mandyreiss78@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, i JUST joined this group and I'm very very interested in going to Austin next weekend for the march. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

      • Ryan Heath
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 9:48 AM
          Steve,

          I'd like to ride with you if that's okay.  I assume you'll be leaving Saturday morning?  I'm not sure exactly how you're wanting to arrange the trip, but I can certainly help with gas expenses.

          Ryan

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3 10:57 AM
            Yeah, that will work. I am waiting to hear back from CJ as she said she had 2 spots open in her car. Otherwise, we can go in mine...

            --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Heath <ryanjheath@...> wrote:

            > Steve,
            >
            > I'd like to ride with you if that's okay. I assume you'll be leaving
            > Saturday morning? I'm not sure exactly how you're wanting to arrange the
            > trip, but I can certainly help with gas expenses.
            >
            > Ryan
            >
            > On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:48 AM, DJ Slammer <stevennolin@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > We usually car pool with Clay but he will be out of town. I am going but
            > > will need to head back about 3pm cause I have to work that night...
            > >

            > > --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, "Mandy Reiss" <mandyreiss78@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi all, i JUST joined this group and I'm very very interested in going
            > > to Austin next weekend for the march. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

          • Erin Howe
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3 1:04 PM
              Sorry....Can't make this trip.  My mother -in-law is coming for the weekend :(
              Erin