Re: [Houston NORML] Bohemeo's Flyer

  • Cheryl Ann Nolin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      I love jury duty! Good luck!

      Cheryl Ann Nolin

      "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." --Maya Angelou

      From: Adam Assenberg <massenberg420@...>
      To: "houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com" <houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, September 30, 2011, 9:23 PM

      Well folks, here is a up-date on my first day of court, I had my arraignment today and had a blast!

      I was able to ask the judge a question before pleasing yes or no to the charges, I told him about the Marijuana Farmers Market in Seattle starting tomorrow and asked how was it that an RCW law over here could be considered to be above the Washington State Constitution, SECTION 12 that states "No law shall be passed granting to any citizen, laws upon the same terms shall not equally belong to all citizens.

      Next week there is a hearing to get my meds back!

      The war has started.