Re: [Houston NORML] Marijuana Raid Caught On Tape (Dogs Shot)

  • Clayton Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2011
      lets do it

      --- On Thu, 3/31/11, Steven Nolin <stevennolin@...> wrote:

      From: Steven Nolin <stevennolin@...>
      Subject: [Houston NORML] Marijuana Raid Caught On Tape (Dogs Shot)
      To: "Houston NORML" <houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "DPFT List" <DPFT-L@...>
      Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 12:43 AM

      I say we bring all our dogs to the DEA office on the loop and tell them No More. Shame on them.

      I know Tippi would be proud to pee on the DEAs yard:) specially since he is a corgi like the one they shot.

      How about Sunday at 4:20pm we 2/3/11 we meet up with our dogs?

      Looks to be at 1433 West Loop S Houston, Tx from a quick google.

      Dallas, Austin, you in?
    • Cheryl Ann Nolin
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 11:50 AM
        Everyone pls make sure you bring your dog's current rabies and vacine records just in case. Do not want to give anyone the chance to say we are doing something wrong and shed bad publicity on NORML  :)

        Cheryl Ann Nolin

        "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." --Maya Angelou

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 8:18 PM

          i actually saw this and posted months ago.  i thought it was a new one at first.  yeah them fuckers had better restrain me too BEFORE i figure out they shot my dog.  wont need a lawyer at that point.

          Btw thanks Jessica for posting the video on facebook. I had heard about it but seeing the video just brought it home...

          On Thu Mar 31st, 2011 12:43 AM CDT Steven Nolin wrote:

          >I say we bring all our dogs to the DEA office on the loop and tell them No More.
          >Shame on them.
          >

          >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4
          >
          >I know Tippi would be proud to pee on the DEAs yard:) specially since he is a
          >corgi like the one they shot.
          >

          >How about Sunday at 4:20pm we 2/3/11 we meet up with our dogs?
          >
          >Looks to be at 1433 West Loop S Houston, Tx from a quick google.
          >
          >Dallas, Austin, you in?

        • Jessica Davis
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1 8:22 PM
            4-3-2011?  thys Sunday?

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1 8:39 PM
              looking for my records now...Daisygirl and I plan on making an appearance...Jess