12074Global Marijuana March to the Capitol Caravan, 5/3/2014, 12:00 pm

  • houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com
    May 2 10:01 AM
      Reminder from: houstonnorml Yahoo Group

      Title: Global Marijuana March to the Capitol Caravan

      Date: Saturday May 3, 2014
      Time: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Austin, Texas
      Notes: Members of Houston and North Houston NORML will be caravanning to Austin to attend the Global Marijuana March to the Capitol; Austins Texas NORML chapter hosts each year.

      The caravan will be meeting at the HEB on Barker Cypress and Hwy 290 at 11 am on the morning of May 3rd. We will head out at NOON.

      We will join the rest of the marchers at Austin's City Hall at 4:30pm and march down Congress and up to the Capitols South steps, where we will hold a rally.

      We will be inspired and educated by our speakers  Bill Norton, Co-Founder of Texas NORML; Heather Fazio, Marijuana Policy Project; Vincent Lopez, Texas NORMLs Director of Patient Outreach.

      Remember, the problem is the LAW, not the plant!

      There is an [after party](https://www.facebook.com/events/632358260172272/) to celebrate another successful march, at Flamingo Cantina while listening to the epic SubKulture Patriots.

      Please share this event with all of your Texan friends.

      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic