      From: rebelljb@... <rebelljb@...>;
      To: <houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com>; <dean@...>; <stevennolin@...>; <discuss@...>; <zenblews@...>; <charlesleebaird@...>;
      Subject: [Houston NORML] I tried to send an email to the Houston Norml list a few days ago, but I didn't get it in my "New Mail" folder like usual
      Sent: Sun, Apr 27, 2014 3:00:09 AM

      I sent an email to the Houston Norml email list yesterday, but I didn't
      get it in my "New Mail" folder like I usually have in the past. The
      same thing has been happening with my other Yahoo Groups mail and with
      PAA mail since April 23. However, I stiil got one post from Houston
      Norml today.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic