12050Benefit for Hope for Shania

  • Steven Nolin
    Apr 1, 2014
      Shania's mom Stephanie was one of the speakers at the recent RAMP meeting. If you are in the Conroe area on the 12th it looks like a good time and a good cause...

      ***PLEASE INVITE EVERYONE!!****
      Shania is a 3 year old who suffers from many neurological issues including intractable epilepsy. We are having to move from Houston to Colorado in search of alternative treatment. Shania needs CBD oil because her many medications and VNS device have failed to control her seizures. She suffers daily and is missing out on her childhood. An est. 50,000 Americans die every year because of epilepsy, and I will not allow my child to be a statistic.

      BBQ plates $10, Hot Dog Kids Plates $5
      We will be having a Live auction around 6 pm.
      Silent Auctions end at 6.
      Raffle items every 15 mins. Presale raffle tickets going on now.
      $2 each/ (6) for $10/ (15 for $20. Message Hope for Shania or myself for tickets. Need not be present to win raffle items.
      We will have a moon walk, face painting, and a princess entertainer for the kids.

      Live auction items: a Remington 870 shotgun, a year's membership to Gold's Gym, a vacation stay at Bethy Creek Resort, a Starfleet Cruise package, Bright Furniture couches, and armoire, and others.

      We will have many silent auction items including a boudiar package, Tour 18 package for 4 persons, boutique items, autographed cds and Rockets poster, a JJ Watt print, and many, many others.

      Raffle items include Tons of gift certificates varing from Santa's Wonderland, Collage.com, Oil Changes, Los Cucos, Chuy's, Longhorn Steakhouse, Potatoe Patch, Wunche Bros. Physical items include skateboards, jewelry, home d├ęcor items, lawn and garden items, and many more!!

      Don't miss out! Invite everyone you know and I hope to see you there!!

      Caney Creek Cowboy Church
      17703 Nonesuch Road
      Grangerland, Texas 77306

      04/12/2014