11954Pic for End the Drug War cover

  • Dean Becker
    Dec 9, 2013
      Hoping this pic comes thru, this is a rough draft of the cover of my forthcoming book End the Drug War - For the Children. The pic used is from who knows where. Looking for a pic you have rights to. Ideally would feature kids, black, white and brown, in orange jump suits in a courtroom, or maybe a youngster lying dead in the street with Mom crying over, or you may have a better idea.

      Anticipating release date of Feb 1, 2014. Features thoughts of more than 120 doctors, scientists, cops, authors, pundits & much more on subject of drug war. Plus some choice words from yours truly.

      Please contact dean at drugtruth dot net. I can offer a small fee and credit for your work.

      Thanks in advance.

      Photo: Hoping this pic comes thru, this is a rough draft of
the cover of my forthcoming book End the Drug War - For the
Children. The pic used is from who knows where. Looking for a pic
you have rights to. Ideally would feature young kids, black, white
and brown, in jump suits in a courtroom, or maybe a youngster
lying dead in the street, or you may have a better idea. Please
      --
      Dean Becker - Reporter for Drug Truth Network www.DrugTruth.Net
      Speaker - Law Enforcement Against Prohibition www.LEAP.cc

      Those who believe in drug war do not believe in public safety.