11938Houston NORML Monthly meeting, 11/21/2013, 7:30 pm

  • houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 20, 2013
      Reminder from: houstonnorml Yahoo Group

      Title: Houston NORML Monthly meeting

      Date: Thursday November 21, 2013
      Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: West Gray Cafe, 415 West Gray Street , Houston, TX, Houston, TX
      Notes: Join us for our monthly meeting as we plan ways to help change marijuana policy in Austin and Washington as well as in the Houston area.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic