Grant, That's a cute little hawthoria and it's always fun to see flowers even if they're not that impressive. LOL. That reminds me. I think I posted someecominded1227
Hiya Sharon and all, Great to see your post! Definitely send in some pics of your plants when you can. I think one of the most wonderful combinations is a
Thanks, Sue, I’m glad you like them. I’ve had good luck with them now that I know to grow them in winter and not summer, LOL, that makes a difference,
OUR GROUP'S CURRENT PHOTO=>Pachira aquatica, a very easy houseplant. Just give it very bright indirect light and water when dry. EASY.
- Nov 7, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.