An Invite For the Horror, SciFi, Paranormal, Movie, Special Effects, Medieval Times, Halloween fan in you!!!!

  • The World Wide Fpt Freak
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2006
      (Group owners and Site owners see message at bottom of e-mail. Please allow this to be posted to your group. I will be more then willing to advertise your group on our group if you so wish. Thank you.)

      We also have many independent Writers of Horror as members. As well as Filmmakers. Ask around. You may meet someone interesting!!

      Hello my fellow Horror/Halloween/Paranormal/SciFi buffs!!

      This Group is GREAT!! However I want to introduce you to my little home on the net. The Knight Breed!! Come check us out!!

      I know your thinking "Not another Yahoo! Group." Well, yes it is! But not just any group. In our group, we cover many topics that seem to come together. What I mean is most groups are focused on ONE topic. Either Halloween, Horror, Sci-Fi, The Paranormal, UFOs, Wandering Spirits (Ghosts), Movies, Medieval times/The Dark Ages and so on. Here we talk about all this and more!!! Now if you check the "Horror" category in Yahoo groups you will find our group in the Fifth place slot!! Umm, THIRD PLACE SLOT!! Now I am in no way knocking other groups by. However anyone can verify what I am about too say. Some of the groups do NOT allow members to fully use the group functions. Many groups member messages are moderated. They will not be posted to the group with out being proof read. Many groups don't utilize there Calendars, Polls and have few links listed, and don't allow there members full use of the group. Here at The Knight Breed members have almost absolute freedom of the group. Some groups are ONLY for the moderators to post messages!!

      So come on in, take a load off, and become one of the breed...

                                      The Knight Breed!!! Peace!!
      PS.
      Heres a little more Info on us!!

      The following link will take you to The Breed. Peace!!

      Welcome to Meridian. Here we are a different breed. Here we are
      The Knight Breed. We have an expanded group of interests. All different. All the same. You will find Knights, Dragons, Goblins, Witches, Ghost Rider, Freddy Kruger, Jason, Ash, Gladiator, The Mummy, Highlander, Brave Heart, Haunts, Taunts, Hayrides of Horror, Fog machines, Shackles, Dracula, Halloween, Resident evil, The Creature of The Black Lagoon, The Blob, Star Trek, Star Wars, Ghosts and entities, Highlander, and more!

      Join us as we speak of times long since past. Of what scares off your pants. Speak of Ghosts, witches, hero's, and Gods. Speak of Mike Meyers, William Wallace, Blade, Fog Chillers, and Haunts around town. Horror, Medieval Times, Halloween, The Paranormal, Sci Fi, Movies, Books, Haunted houses, Etc.  It will all gather here.
      From Horror, to Halloween, to Knights, Dungeons and Dragons, The SciFi channel, Xena, Forever Night, The Burning Zone, Farscape, Babylon 5, The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits, even Finding Graves if you please. So come in and join the breed. The Knight Breed.

      I'm  your Host,
      ~~¥ The Freak ¥~~

      PS. We are a high traffic group from time to time. If you decide to join, have your email settings configured for the amount of posts you wish to receive.

      (Group owners and site owners, If you want your site or group URL address(es) added to our group, reply to this mailer with the URL address(es) and I will post it ASAP. Thank You!!)

    • The World Wide Fpt Freak
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
        (Group owners and Site owners see message at bottom of e-mail. Please allow this to be posted to your group. I will be more then willing to advertise your group on our group if you so wish. Thank you.)

        We also have many independent Writers of Horror as members. As well as Filmmakers. Ask around. You may meet someone interesting!!

        Hello my fellow Horror/Halloween/Paranormal/SciFi buffs!!

        This Group is GREAT!! However I want to introduce you to my little home on the net. The Knight Breed!! Come check us out!!

        I know your thinking "Not another Yahoo! Group." Well, yes it is! But not just any group. In our group, we cover many topics that seem to come together. What I mean is most groups are focused on ONE topic. Either Halloween, Horror, Sci-Fi, The Paranormal, UFOs, Wandering Spirits (Ghosts), Movies, Medieval times/The Dark Ages and so on. Here we talk about all this and more!!! Now if you check the "Horror" category in Yahoo groups you will find our group in the Fifth place slot!! Umm, THIRD PLACE SLOT!! Now I am in no way knocking other groups. However anyone can verify what I am about too say. Some of the groups do NOT allow members to fully use the group functions. Many groups member messages are moderated. They will not be posted to the group with out being proof read. Many groups don't utilize there Calendars, Polls and have few links listed, and don't allow there members full use of the group. Here at The Knight Breed members have almost absolute freedom of the group. Some groups are ONLY for the moderators to post messages!!

[...]

        From Horror, to Halloween, to Knights, Dungeons and Dragons, The SciFi channel, Xena, Forever Night, The Burning Zone, Farscape, Babylon 5, The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits, even Finding Graves if you please. So come in and join the breed. The Knight Breed.

        I'm  your Host,
        ~~¥ The Freak ¥~~

        PS. We are a high message traffic group from time to time. If you decide to join, have your email settings configured for the amount of posts you wish to receive.

        (Group owners and site owners, If you want your site or group URL address(es) added to our group, reply to this mailer with the URL address(es) and I will post it ASAP. Thank You!!)

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • The World Wide Fpt Freak

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2006
            An Invite For the Horror, SciFi, Paranormal, Movie, Special Effects, Medieval Times, Halloween fan in you!!!!

            (Group owners and Site owners see message at bottom of e-mail. Please allow this to be posted to your group. I will be more then willing to advertise your group on our group if you so wish. Thank you.)

            We also have many independent Writers of Horror as members. As well as Filmmakers. Ask around. You may meet someone interesting!!

            Hello my fellow Horror/Halloween/Paranormal/SciFi buffs!!

            This Group is GREAT!! I want to introduce you to my Dark home on the net. The Knight Breed!!

[...]

            Here is a little more Info on us!!

[...]

            From Horror, to Halloween, to Knights, Dungeons and Dragons, The SciFi channel, Xena, Forever Night, The Burning Zone, Farscape, Babylon 5, The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits, even Finding Graves if you please. So come in and join the breed. The Knight Breed.