Talonator is back.

  • talontwoswords
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello Everyone!

      Ever since my move to Trimaris, I have not been heavily involved in
      Consortium activities as of late. I would have gladly attended the
      Chalice, but was told that non-shire members could not participate (in
      the fighting), so I stayed home.

      Anyhow, I'm not entirely sure if this new policy is positive for the
      original "spirit" of the Consortium, but hopefully it will enable me
      to participate more freely, when I can, with the best that Meridies
      has to offer.

      Thanks to Mike for forwarding me news of the change.

      Good luck on the new move Consortium.

      Ld. Talon (Trimaris, Barony of Oldenfeld).
    • Mike Moulton
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        Having to belong to a shire in the Consortium to be allowed to fight rule was relaxed this year.
        Apparently the changes regarding the new status are going to be voted on en mass before being made permanent.

        My question is who gets to vote? Shires? Individuals?

        Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          Mike my guess would be that this vote would be a total Consortium populace vote, but it might be necessary to determine who qualifies.  Do folks like Owen, who has always been die hard Consortium get to vote even though his shire is not longer a member?  Someone will need to think on that, but clearly everyone will want a say on this one.

          Andrew

          --
          If Life is like a play, then I must be the comic relief.

          Posted by: "Mike Moulton" moltan@...   ldmoltan

          Thu Feb 1, 2007 2:25 pm (PST)

          Having to belong to a shire in the Consortium to be allowed to fight rule was relaxed this year.
          Apparently the changes regarding the new status are going to be voted on en mass before being made permanent.

          My question is who gets to vote? Shires? Individuals?

          Mike
        • MICHAEL MILLER
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
            For those of you who liked my bowl check out my site http://grimarrivarson.livejournal.com/
            were I put posting's of all my work.

            Grimarr Ivarson
            Loyal Fledgeling in Service to House FalconRose
            Eastern Keep  Kingdom of Meridies
            Deputy Seneschal Incipient Shire of Flintmarsh
            Kingdom of Merides

            Like a mighty hunter may you find what you seek in life