Me

  • Woody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      I am Ld Eoin MacComas (for now) mka Woodrow Griffith. I have been
      associated with the consortium for many years. I have been on the list
      since I was the Seneschal of Firedrake (gone but not forgotten). I am
      currently a quasi-member of Flintmarch (no word from Kingdom about the
      addition of my zip code). I live in Florida were Alabama Florida and
      Georgia meet and Flintmarch is the closest group to me. For those of
      you who have not heard of me, If you havent guessed by now I'm a
      lurker. Muahahahah

      Eoin1.0