9Re: OK, I'm here, the party can begin

  • isabellapoliziana
    Jan 30, 2007
      Never tell a rebel that they HAVE to do something, it just instills in
      them the desire to run full speed in the opposite direction. :D
      I have no history with the Consortium other that what I have read in
      the past year (And winning the performing arts thing at the Chalice <
      curtsey>), however, I do consider myself to be part of it. Hence, I am
      here.

      Isabella Poliziana
      Herald of Flint Marsh

      > Lets not have any strangers or lurkers on this list. If you are here,
      then you care. Please announce your prescence and introduce yourself
      and give a brief history of your experiences with the Consortium.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic