6Re: [householdconsortium] OK, I'm here, the party can begin

  • MICHAEL MILLER
    Jan 30, 2007
      Ok I'm here my name is Grimarr Ivarsson I live in Flintmarsh and this is my first year at Chalice Challenge and it was great I had a blast .

      Grimarr Ivarson
      Loyal Fledgeling in Service to House FalconRose
      Eastern Keep  Kingdom of Meridies
      Deputy Seneschal Incipient Shire of Flintmarsh
      Kingdom of Merides

      Like a mighty hunter may you find what you seek in life