12Re: OK, I'm here, the party can begin

  • cainjc
    Jan 30, 2007
      My absence at Chalice was unavoidable, but no announcement of new
      procedures, structure, etc. was made in advance, so I sent no proxy
      vote. Considering that I've donated a decade's worth of a fair share
      of efforts on behalf of the Consortium, I would have liked a vote in
      this, or at least to have my voice heard. I think some concerns and
      possible consequences have been overlooked.

      Mistress Yesult. I would like to know what your mentioned consequences
      and concerns are. I would also like to hear what suggestions you have
      as to how to continue.

      Yours in service,
      Ld James
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic