Orchard Scotts Loft Unit For Sale

  • Philip Law
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi ELITE Teams.

      Orchard Scotts Loft Unit For Sale.

      3+Study Nicely Renovated Less Than Half A Year , MUST VIEW.

      1873sqft Bank Value At $4mil Neg. Pls Call Me For Viewing Thanks.

      Best Regs
      Philip Law
      HP 91998528
      KF Property Network Pte Ltd

    • Mindy Yong
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        Yes team.... again I would like to "nag" ... let's ALL leverage on each other's listings and POST on each other's listings so that we can "sell" fast and cobroke within our team members is definitely easier!!!

        Mindy Yong
        HP : 91002985

        Your future, Her Present, Mindy Yong is the Key for Every Door!