hot potatoes in french and or in german

  • pasquier57480
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002
      Hi Hot-Pot-Fans !
      This is our Website in France, in Lorraine, near Luxembourg and
      Germany :
      http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/pres-etab/col_sierck/default.htm
      and our pupils work with our dear Hot-Potatoes !
      Subjects are Europe and Germany ; we discover our neighbour-countries
      and the construction of the EU since the Romans till Robert Schuman
      and De Gaulle.After every action (visit, travel, french-german-
      meeting), my class makes an hotpot-exercise in order to change our
      old habits of a diary.
      Eurêka-Europa is our motto. You can find our works under QCM too.
      Greetings from Sierck-les-Bains ! Tschüss ! Au revoir !
      Thanks a lot to the creators of HP !
      Patrick Pasquier
      pat.pasquier@...