uploading problem

  • scihiteacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      I have been getting a message that says HP cannot upload because I am not connected to the internet. I am on the internet so I don't understand the problem. I've tried uploading to the hotpotatoes.net site from two different computers on different networks with the same result. There haven't been any problems before, so I don't understand what has changed.

      Help!
    • Martin Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hi there,

        This sounds like it might be a problem with hotpotatoes.net rather than
        HotPot itself. Have you written to them (support@...)? I'm
        copying this to them.

        Cheers,
        Martin