Re: New file uploaded to hotpotatoesusers

  • gbateson
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Martin,
      yes, sorry I forgot to mention it. I tested on Opera 9 too.

      Actually FF, Safari, Chrome and Opera all locate the cursor and insert text in similar way. Only IE does things differently - but then we knew that already ;-)

      all the best for 2010!
      Gordon

      --- In hotpotatoesusers@yahoogroups.com, Martin Holmes <mholmes@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Gordon -- I've got the file, and we'll do some testing in the new
      > year and build in your functions to a new release. Did you do any
      > testing on Opera?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Martin
      >
      > hotpotatoesusers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >

      > > Hello,

      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hotpotatoesusers
      > > group.
      > >
      > > File : /typeChars.js
      > > Uploaded by : gbateson <gbateson@... <mailto:gbateson%40yahoo.com>>
      > > Description : new typeChars() function to insert keypad chars at cursor
      > > position

      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
      > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlfiles
      > > <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlfiles>
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > gbateson <gbateson@... <mailto:gbateson%40yahoo.com>>

    • Martin Holmes
      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 17
        What exactly are you trying to do? Do you want to create exercises for
        your students using Hot Potatoes? If so, have you followed the tutorials
        on the website?

        Cheers,
        martin