happy new year

  • J.M.Schiele@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Thank you Martin, Steward, Michael and others for all the help and
      advice you gave so freely the last year. I profited a lot from it/you.
      I am looking forward to what lies in store for me and other HP users
      in the coming weeks and months.

      Best wishes and a happy and successful new year from

      josef
    • rachel varela
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
        Happy New Year too!
        I´m a new member. I´ve seen this program last year and
        i would like to start using it, but the first problem
        comes: where can I download it from (i was told it is
        free). Any tips?
        Thanks so much,
        Rachel

        --- J.M.Schiele@... escribió: > Thank you
        Martin, Steward, Michael and others for
        > all the help and
        > advice you gave so freely the last year. I profited
        > a lot from it/you.
        > I am looking forward to what lies in store for me
        > and other HP users
        > in the coming weeks and months.
        >
        > Best wishes and a happy and successful new year from
        >
        > josef

        Yahoo! Postales
        Felicita las Navidades con las postales más
        divertidas desde http://postales.yahoo.es
      • Michael Rottmeier <michael.rottmeier@web
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
          Hi,

          > I´m a new member. I´ve seen this program last year and
          > i would like to start using it, but the first problem
          > comes: where can I download it from (i was told it is
          > free). Any tips?

          Download it here : web.uvic.ca/hrd/hotpot#downloads

          The software is not freeware, however under certain circumstances you
          don't have to purchase a commercial licence.

          All the necessary information can be found here:

          http://www.halfbakedsoftware.com/hotpot/licenceterms.htm

          and

          http://www.halfbakedsoftware.com

          Best wishes