Re: [hotpotatoesusers] Dropdownlist

  • Martin Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi there,

      That's a very old version of JCloze, so it would be a good idea to get
      the current version. However, the order of answers is always
      alphabetical, and they seem to be alphabetical in your exercise. Is
      there something wrong with that?

      Cheers,
      Martin

      Paul Brants wrote:
      > Next exercise from JCloze doesn't want to mix his answers in the dropdownlist. It is created with JCloze 6.0 Release 3 Build 17. So first alternative is right for first gap, etc ..., wich is very unconvenient
      >
      > Greetings
      >

      > http://users.pandora.be/pbrants/ci1/lezioneII_7/mettere.htm
    • Paul Brants
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Ok, I just had to reorder the questions. No problems.

        Thanks!

        Greetings