Dear Jim, this is to report a small inconvenience and request a fix. Some API symbols are defined by default inside HB and can be used in a program withoutemmazle
try declaring WindowProc as a SUB, not a function. HotBasic makes a rigid distinction between the two. A function must be declared "AS something" and mustemmazle
Check your spelling, the object is declared as ShowHexLb becomes ShowHexLB, (note that the 'b' changes case), try using the directive $TYPECHECK. Also therkstuart57
Great place to ask and answer questions about HotBasic programming.
Software writers are to computers what song writers are to music and script writers are to movies. You start with a blank slate and create whatever you imagine.
Be a star in the world of computer creativity.
- Jan 7, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.