Re: [horn] kerosene (was "Valve trouble")

  • R Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
      That after shave might make a fine valve solvent....Hmmmmm
      Actually, I hate the smell of all after shaves I have ever
      smelled...Kerosene smells better....
      Bob Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
        Try Ultrapure Lamp oil available at Targets.

        Loren B. Mayhew
        \@()<<<
        Software Engineer
        Honeywell, Tucson Embedded Systems and Computer Intelligence LLC
        Loren.Mayhew@..., (520) 469-6392
        ComputerIntelligence@..., (520) 403-6897