Unsubscribe

  • Geir Solum
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hilsen Geir

      --
      Geir Solum
      geirsolum@... +47 73516604, 41302909

    • Kerry Thompson
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
        Geir Solum wrote:

        You just sent an e-mail to 2,000+ people who cannot unsubscribe you. We're
        just members, like you.

        If you want to unsubscribe, try reading the notes at the bottom of every
        e-mail you get from the list, especially this one:

        Cordially,

        Kerry Thompson
      • Kerry Thompson
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
          > Geir Solum wrote:

          > Thank you for your reminder. I am sorry I did this wrong.

          No worries. We all need reminders from time to time.

          > By the way, your answer was also sent to 2000+ people

          That was intentional. As I said, we all need reminders from time to time.
          Not all horn players are as computer literate as you, and we get new people
          all the time. It doesn't hurt to point out some basics to everybody. Those
          who already know the ropes will glance at my response and delete it.

          Cordially,

          Kerry Thompson