Glassfish

  • piikoicoder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hi All,

      Glassfish has defeated me, so I need a consultant who has managed to establish a JMS connection between a local application and a remote Glassfish server. Know how how to do that, or know anyone who does?

      I switched my remote enterprise server from JBoss to Glassfish and getting an InitalContext from the remote server is the last unsolved problem.

      Locally there is no problem. Glassfish installs with stored perameters it needs to get an InitalContext, so all the app needs to do is instantiate: new InitialContext ();

      And it works like magic.

      But the remote connection needs other perameters, and I can't find them.

      My search has found references to these parameters and values:
      Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://127.0.0.1:1481");
      Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.sun.appserv.naming.S1ASCtxFactory");
      "org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost", "localhost";
      "org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort", "33700";

      But no combination seems to work for me.

      Any suggestions?
      Thanks
      George