Erlang?

  • dysinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2009
      Francesco Cesarini told me he was on Oahu last week helping a start up with Erlang. Anyone know who it is? The only start up I know doing Erlang in Hawaii is Peer News besides myself. Just looking to network.

      -Tim
    • Kelvin Kakugawa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2009
        I'd be interested in talking to local erlang coders here, as well.  I've talked to ppl at Mochi Media and they have a really scalable mix of erlang and erlang+python servers that I'm interested in exploring for my own personal/professional interests.  If you're interested in getting together to talk about erlang coding, I'd be down.

        -Kelvin