did you attend school in Hawaii? please take our online survey

  • Sam Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi Coders,

      Sorry there hasn't been a coders meeting for a while - my hands have
      been very full!

      We've created a facebook app with a survey to try and assess the impact
      of science technology, education and mathematics (STEM) programs on the
      workforce in Hawaii.

      If you have a spare moment and are a member of facebook, I'd be most
      grateful if you could take a moment to fill in our short online survey.
      This is to help the powers that be target educational STEM programs in
      Hawaii.

      http://apps.facebook.com/stem_survey

      Please pass this on to anyone else you know who did any schooling in Hawaii.

      Many thanks in advance
      CHEERS> SAM

      --
      Sam Joseph, Ph.D.