- 0-5 years of web development experience (creating web applications,
ideally highly-scalable applications); does not need to be professional
- Knowledge of "Web 2.0" and social media tools/technology
- Smart, driven, and great communication skills (oral and written)
- Desire to work in a small, rapidly changing, start-up environment
- At least some interest in the news (public interest news)
If interested, please send your resume to jobs@...
Sam Joseph, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Interactive Learning Technologies
Department of Information and Computer Sciences
University of Hawaii