upcoming unconference/barcamp

  • Shawn Drost
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Hey all,

      I thought you might be interested in hearing about an upcoming barcamp
      here on oahu: Saturday, January 12, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, in Hawaii Kai,
      $20 includes tshirt and lunch. Barcamp, for those of you who haven't
      heard the term, is a participant-generated conference format. Looks
      like the focus is general web/technology/new media. You can see what
      presentations are planned (or sign up to give one!) at
      http://unconferenz.pbwiki.com/

      at upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/379564/

      happy holidays!
      -Shawn