Camber Hiring Senior Web Application Engineer

  • Seth Ladd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Camber Corporation, Asia Pacific Office, is hiring a Senior Web
      Application Engineer. This person will join a fast moving and
      energetic team responsible for designing, developing, and delivering
      numerous web applications. The ideal candidate must be energetic, a
      creative problem solver, contribute to team discussions and dynamics,
      and most importantly love what they do. The candidate must have
      extensive experience with HTTP, MVC, object oriented programming, unit
      testing, software patterns, relational databases and SQL, XML, XHTML,
      CSS. Candidate will not only code and test systems, but help to
      direct team and peers towards simple, performant, and usable systems.
      Deep understanding of Ruby on Rails, or the drive to become a Rails
      expert, is a must. The candidate must have developed and delivered
      multiple web applications. Experience with Linux, Java, and Apache is
      a big plus.

      We are an open team, where everyone contributes. We conduct code
      reviews and use subversion, Jira, and Confluence to share ideas and
      teach each other. Contributing to an open source project is a big
      plus. We're looking for highly motivated, intelligent people who want
      to work with a smart and challenging team. We're also looking for
      someone who can challenge us and who will integrate fresh ideas from
      their experience.

      Candidate will be working on diverse web applications, such as large
      data warehouse front ends, productized web applications, and various
      custom web applications.

      Camber Corporation is an employee owned company with offices around
      the world. Salary is very competitive, and Camber offers a full range
      of benefits. Camber is an equal opportunity employer. The Asia
      Pacific Office is located in downtown Honolulu (and yes, parking is
      reimbursed for all employees).

      Please send a cover letter and resume to Leihua Carroll at lcarroll@...