Java and C# Positions Open

  • Daniel Leuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006

      We are currently hiring for the following positions at our Manoa office:

      - Senior Java Architect/Developer: requires advanced Java 5, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, and AJAX

      - Senior Java Swing UI Architect/Developer: requires advanced Swing knowledge, Java2D

      - Senior C# WinForms Architect/Developer: requires advanced C#, WinForms, GDI+, and ideally Infragistics, MS CAB (composite UI application block) details: http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=47619957&AVSDM=2006%2D10%2D03+00%3A06%3A06&Logo=1&JobTitle=Senior+WinForms+P%2E%2E%2E&q=Hawaii+WinForms&cy=us&JSNONREG=1&dcjvlid=401

      We offer excellent compensation packages and will relocate people from other islands and the mainland.

      About Ikayzo:

      http://www.ikayzo.com
      Ikayzo is a high end Java and .NET development shop based out of the Manoa Innovation Center in Honolulu , Hawaii .  Our customers range from Oracle to one of the world’s top investment banks.  Our small team collectively sits on 8 JCP expert groups including the groups standardizing Java 6, Java Modules, Scripting, Beanshell, the Swing Application Framework, the Content Repository API, and Java Units.

      Please send resumes to:

          java_career@...

      or

          microsoft_career@...