fall meetings

  • Sam Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hi Coders,

      So I've just booked the room for the rest of the fall meeting dates. We
      have a couple of free slots if anyone is interested in giving a talk. If
      I've set things up correctly they should appear appended to the end of
      this mail.

      Or go to:

      http://discourse.ics.hawaii.edu/workspace/5

      and yes, I'm still working on making this visible to people who are not
      actually members of discourse.

      CHEERS> SAM
    • Sam Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
        Okay, so I hadn't managed to update the email footer - how about this
        time ...