free copies of expert spring mvc

  • Seth Ladd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Aloha,

      I've got a free copy of Expert Spring MVC and Web Flow [1] for each of
      the next 5 people who email me saying they want a copy. You can come
      and pick it up from downtown (king and bishop), or send me $5 and I'll
      mail it to you. Either way, this is your chance to get a limited
      edition first printing, including all the original errors! :)

      If interested, email me off the list.

      Mahalo,
      Seth

      [1] http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159059584X