Walkin - Java-J2EE - 3rd June - Gurgaon

  • mygroups@theshapers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1911
      Dear Candidate,

      �The Shapers� is an Executive Search & HR Solution Company based out of Delhi/NCR. We are searching for people in IT & Non - IT Domain globally (India & Abroad) and we are working with the best brands.

      We are looking for professionals with 1+ Years of experience in Java, J2EE (JSP/Servlets) for Gurgaon location.

      Interviews will be held at Gurgaon on 03rd June, 2006 (Saturday).

      Please forward your WORD profile to walkin@... with the following details ASAP.

      - Current Company/ Organization:
      - Time required to join:
      - Current salary (per annum):
      - Expected Salary (per annum):
      - Contact number and suitable time to contact:
      - Latest Profile:
      - Convenient timings for the interview:
      - Relocation Preference:
      - Professional References:

      Looking forward to hear from you soon. PLEASE DO FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

      --
      Regards,
      The Shapers Team

      CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
      This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.