RE: [java-meetup] Feb 16 meetup and saying goodbye

  • G
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004

      Hi Don,

      Thanks for keeping the JUG alive while you were here.  Enjoy CA.

      And if you have a chance before you leave, can you send me the link to the mailing list for HI?

      Aloha,

      George

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2004
        Um, this is the mailing list :) If you are referring to the Hawaii
        JUG list, contact johnson@...

        Don

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cno7ll8/M=268585.4464812.5643763.1261774/D=egroup

        web/S=1707281942:HM/EXP=1075339753/A=1950450/R=0/*http:/ashnin.com/clk/muryu