Please Respond - S/w Eng : Engine Devp

  • The Shapers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:16 AM
      Dear Candidate,

      'The Shapers' is an Executive Search & HR Solution Company based out of
      Chandigarh and Delhi/NCR. We are searching for people in IT Domain globally
      (India & Abroad) and we are working with the best brands.

      At present we have some urgent & critical requirements with our client at
      Chandigarh.

      Requirement - Software Engineer : Engine Development

      Our Client is the leading provider of security products for email/messaging
      systems. The Software Engineer is responsible for the hands on coding and
      development of front-end security software that will include design,
      implementation, and defect resolution of new and existing code. This is an
      excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and Information
      Security.

      Requirements:
      . You MUST have experience coding on UNIX at the Network Layers/Sockets (TCP
      & UDP)
      . Experience with FreeBSD would be a plus
      . Strong computer skills with programming languages (PERL, Python, and/or
      C/C+)
      . Heavy focus on routing and/or firewall development would be a PLUS
      . Previous experience with security, ISP or Telecom company is a PLUS
      . Seeking junior and senior developers
      . Excellent communication skills

      Experience level : 3 Yrs - 5 Yrs

      Compensation would not be a constraint. Strict confidentiality would be
      maintained.

      Kindly revert back with your willingness and consent and forward the latest
      copy of your profile on the same mail id.

      For any further clarifications you are requested to call us at the below
      mentioned number / forward us your contact details and we will get in touch
      with you.

      --
      Regards,
      Monika

      CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
      This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
      If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,
      you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail
      or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
      material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and