[Fwd: developing DSL's in Lisp]

  • Sam Joseph
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi Java dudes,

      Kaveh, who gave a talk to HJUG back in the spring has sent us some extra
      resources.

      Also, I'm just booking the rooms for HJUG this fall - hoping to be the
      last wed in Sep, Oct and Nov - with the exception of Nov where I'm
      hoping for the 23rd instead of the 30th, as I'll be away for a
      conference. Anyway, will mail proper announcements once we're all setup.

      CHEERS> SAM
    • Anthony Eden
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
        Sam,

        Would you be interested in possibly having the HJUG in my company's
        office downtown? We have a nice meeting room and might be able to
        offer the space if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to
        look into seeing if we can make it happen.

        -Anthony

        On 8/4/05, Sam Joseph <srjoseph@...> wrote:
        > Hi Java dudes,
        >
        > Kaveh, who gave a talk to HJUG back in the spring has sent us some extra
        > resources.
        >
        > Also, I'm just booking the rooms for HJUG this fall - hoping to be the
        > last wed in Sep, Oct and Nov - with the exception of Nov where I'm
        > hoping for the 23rd instead of the 30th, as I'll be away for a
        > conference. Anyway, will mail proper announcements once we're all setup.
        >
        > CHEERS> SAM
      • Sam Joseph
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
          Hi Anthony,

          It might be nice to have it there on some occasions, however downtown is
          not particularly convenient for me and I am especially hard pressed for
          time. If we had a speaker who was based downtown then that would be
          another matter.

          CHEERS> SAM

          Anthony Eden wrote:

          >Sam,
          >
          >Would you be interested in possibly having the HJUG in my company's
          >office downtown? We have a nice meeting room and might be able to
          >offer the space if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to
          >look into seeing if we can make it happen.
          >
          >-Anthony
          >
          >On 8/4/05, Sam Joseph <srjoseph@...> wrote:
          >

          >> Hi Java dudes,
          >>
          >> Kaveh, who gave a talk to HJUG back in the spring has sent us some extra
          >> resources.
          >>
          >> Also, I'm just booking the rooms for HJUG this fall - hoping to be the
          >> last wed in Sep, Oct and Nov - with the exception of Nov where I'm
          >> hoping for the 23rd instead of the 30th, as I'll be away for a
          >> conference. Anyway, will mail proper announcements once we're all setup.
          >>
          >> CHEERS> SAM
          >>

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Anthony Eden
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
            OK, just let me know if you are interested at any point.

            -Anthony

            On 8/4/05, Sam Joseph <srjoseph@...> wrote:
            > Hi Anthony,
            >
            > It might be nice to have it there on some occasions, however downtown is
            > not particularly convenient for me and I am especially hard pressed for
            > time. If we had a speaker who was based downtown then that would be
            > another matter.
            >
            > CHEERS> SAM
            >

            > Anthony Eden wrote:
            >
            > >Sam,
            > >
            > >Would you be interested in possibly having the HJUG in my company's
            > >office downtown? We have a nice meeting room and might be able to
            > >offer the space if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to
            > >look into seeing if we can make it happen.
            > >
            > >-Anthony
            > >
            > >On 8/4/05, Sam Joseph <srjoseph@...> wrote:
            > >

            > >> Hi Java dudes,
            > >>
            > >> Kaveh, who gave a talk to HJUG back in the spring has sent us some extra
            > >> resources.
            > >>
            > >> Also, I'm just booking the rooms for HJUG this fall - hoping to be the
            > >> last wed in Sep, Oct and Nov - with the exception of Nov where I'm
            > >> hoping for the 23rd instead of the 30th, as I'll be away for a
            > >> conference. Anyway, will mail proper announcements once we're all
            > setup.
            > >>
            > >> CHEERS> SAM
            > >>

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

            > ________________________________

          • Sam Joseph
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
              Cool - many thanks for the offer.

              CHEERS> SAM

              Anthony Eden wrote:

              >OK, just let me know if you are interested at any point.
              >
              >-Anthony
              >
              >On 8/4/05, Sam Joseph <srjoseph@...> wrote:
              >

              >> Hi Anthony,
              >>
              >> It might be nice to have it there on some occasions, however downtown is
              >> not particularly convenient for me and I am especially hard pressed for
              >> time. If we had a speaker who was based downtown then that would be
              >> another matter.
              >>
              >> CHEERS> SAM
              >>

              >> Anthony Eden wrote:
              >>
              >> >Sam,
              >> >
              >> >Would you be interested in possibly having the HJUG in my company's
              >> >office downtown? We have a nice meeting room and might be able to
              >> >offer the space if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to
              >> >look into seeing if we can make it happen.
              >> >
              >> >-Anthony

              >>setup.

              >> >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Hal Richman
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005

                Sam….

                If you need a place on campus to hold the meetings, we can probably use our conference room at Sea Grant.

                Hal.

                >OK, just let me know if you are interested at any point.
                >
                >-Anthony
                >
                >On 8/4/05, Sam Joseph <srjoseph@...> wrote:

                >> Hi Anthony,
                >>
                >> It might be nice to have it there on some occasions, however downtown is
                >> not particularly convenient for me and I am especially hard pressed for
                >> time.  If we had a speaker who was based downtown then that would be
                >> another matter.
                >>
                >> CHEERS> SAM
                >>

                >> Anthony Eden wrote:
                >>
                >> >Sam,
                >> >
                >> >Would you be interested in possibly having the HJUG in my company's
                >> >office downtown? We have a nice meeting room and might be able to
                >> >offer the space if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to
                >> >look into seeing if we can make it happen.
                >> >
                >> >-Anthony

                >>setup.

                >> >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Sam Joseph
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
                  Hi Hal,

                  Many thanks for the offer, but we have the same 302 conference room
                  available as before. Changing it would probably confuse people ....

                  CHEERS> SAM

                • Joseph Dane
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 4, 2005
                    plenty of offers for meeting spaces. I guess that's a good sign.

                    but how are we doing on meeting topics? does anyone have anything
                    interesting, useful, profitable, or humorous to discuss?