Programming for Mobile Internet Course (J2ME)

  • Sam Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      Hi All,

      In case anyone wants to learn how to program code for mobile phones
      (including J2ME), I'm teaching a "Programming for the Mobile Internet"
      course this summer. You can get an application form online here:

      http://www.outreach.hawaii.edu/summer/

      it's under ICS491 special topics CRN 94015

      You can see details of the course here:

      http://hnlc2.ics.hawaii.edu/discourse/ics/interaction/workspaces.php?workspace=15

      CHEERS> SAM