Computer/Java Books for Sale

  • Eraticus Majoricus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      I am letting go of a subset of computer books which members of this group might find
      interesting. Rather than bring them to Jellys, I thought I'd try this list first.

      The books are listed at www.sulawesi.net/books.html. Basically, they are all 2 bucks a
      book, except for the Nelson's which is $10, and the smaller or older books which are 1
      buck.

      After Wednesday, I will be donating them to the Salvation Army, so email me if you are
      interested before then.