HJUG meeting slides

  • Sam Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Many thanks to all who attended the last HJUG meeting, and special
      thanks to Eric for his highly interesting presentation.
      Apologies for the delay in getting the slides up but here they are:

      http://www.neurogrid.net/hjug/JCEOpenSSL.htm

      And here are the slides for the pattern workshop:

      http://www.neurogrid.net/hjug/StateSlides.htm

      If people are interested in the code from either talk, please contact
      me. Eric is working on what license to put in his code, and I'm trying
      to work out what is the best format to present the state code in. A zip
      file? Separate text files?

      Anyways, please contact me if you are particularly keen to get your
      hands on the code from either talk.

      Our next meeting will be on the 24th November, two weeks from Wednesday,
      when I believe David Beutel will be talking about XML Beans.

      See you then.

      CHEERS> SAM