Are we going to meet this month?

  • Eraticus Majoricus
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2004
      Are we going to meet up on the 17th? At UH?

      Also, for the June meeting, I have a little project based on
      the "instrumentation" question that Dr Philips posted earlier on the
      hjug alias. I use the Java Debugging Interface to selectively
      instrument class files before they are seen by the class loader.
      Does this sound too boring?

      Eraticus
    • Sam Joseph
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2004
        I'm hoping we'll have a meeting this month.

        I'm not sure if you're referring to HJUG or meetup. I'm thinking the
        26th, but I think we're open to suggestions.
        I'll still haven't posted all the notes from the last meeting.
        I'll be on the case tomorrow.

        CHEERS> SAM

        Eraticus Majoricus wrote:

        >Are we going to meet up on the 17th? At UH?
        >
        >Also, for the June meeting, I have a little project based on
        >the "instrumentation" question that Dr Philips posted earlier on the
        >hjug alias. I use the Java Debugging Interface to selectively
        >instrument class files before they are seen by the class loader.
        >Does this sound too boring?
        >
        >Eraticus
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sam Joseph
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2004
          Hi All,

          So I finally got a web page sorted:

          http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/MeetingNotesTwentyEigthApril

          We've got two suggestions for talks, XMLBeans from David Beutelm and the
          Java Debugging Interface from Eraticus.
          Any preferences?

          David, Eraticus, what are your schedules like in the last week of May?

          CHEERS> SAM

          Sam Joseph wrote:

          >I'm hoping we'll have a meeting this month.
          >
          >I'm not sure if you're referring to HJUG or meetup. I'm thinking the
          >26th, but I think we're open to suggestions.
          >I'll still haven't posted all the notes from the last meeting.
          >I'll be on the case tomorrow.
          >
          >CHEERS> SAM
          >
          >Eraticus Majoricus wrote:
          >

          >>Are we going to meet up on the 17th? At UH?
          >>
          >>Also, for the June meeting, I have a little project based on
          >>the "instrumentation" question that Dr Philips posted earlier on the
          >>hjug alias. I use the Java Debugging Interface to selectively
          >>instrument class files before they are seen by the class loader.
          >>Does this sound too boring?
          >>
          >>Eraticus
          >>

          >>Yahoo! Groups Links

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • J. David Beutel
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2004
            Hi Sam,

            Sorry, I won't be able to put together a presentation by the end of this
            month. I'll have to make up a new example, because the stuff I actually
            used is under NDA. Moreover, my laptop is too small (32MB) to run IDEA,
            so I'll have to figure out a different way to present it.

            Cheers,
            11011011

            Sam Joseph wrote:

            >Hi All,
            >
            >So I finally got a web page sorted:
            >
            >http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/MeetingNotesTwentyEigthApril
            >
            >We've got two suggestions for talks, XMLBeans from David Beutelm and the
            >Java Debugging Interface from Eraticus.
            >Any preferences?
            >
            >David, Eraticus, what are your schedules like in the last week of May?
            >
            >CHEERS> SAM
            >
            >Sam Joseph wrote:
            >

            >>I'm hoping we'll have a meeting this month.
            >>
            >>I'm not sure if you're referring to HJUG or meetup. I'm thinking the
            >>26th, but I think we're open to suggestions.
            >>I'll still haven't posted all the notes from the last meeting.
            >>I'll be on the case tomorrow.
            >>
            >>CHEERS> SAM
            >>
            >>Eraticus Majoricus wrote:
            >>

            >>>Are we going to meet up on the 17th? At UH?
            >>>
            >>>Also, for the June meeting, I have a little project based on
            >>>the "instrumentation" question that Dr Philips posted earlier on the
            >>>hjug alias. I use the Java Debugging Interface to selectively
            >>>instrument class files before they are seen by the class loader.
            >>>Does this sound too boring?
            >>>
            >>>Eraticus

          • Sam Joseph
            Message 5 of 5 , May 21, 2004
              Hi All,

              David, thanks for letting us know. We look forward to your presentation
              another time.

              Eraticus - are you up for giving your talk on the Java Debugging
              interface next Wednesday 26th?
              Sorry for getting behind on this - it's been a busy week ...

              CHEERS> SAM